Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Because I Said So

Because I Said So

Who's in it: Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore, Gabriel Macht, Tom Scott

What's it about: Daphne Wilder(Keaton) has been alone for a long time. This keeps her completely in the business of her daughter, Milly(Moore). While Milly's getting older, Daphne's becomings more concerned. So concerned that she put a personal ad for her daughter. Daphne meets two men that meet her standards for Milly. Jason(Scott), a well known architect and Johnny(Macht), a jazz singer and single dad. Milly begins to fall for both, but she doesn't know that her Mom set them up with her.

What I Think: I learned very quickly that this is not a movie to watch with your little sister. I've liked Moore in most of her movies, and this one was just another of her great ones. I enjoyed the secretive side of Keaton. The Macht and Scott were perfect. They were both great looking men and they played their roles so well. I was really impressed by Keaton's performance as a completely crazy mother obsessed with her daughters life. I also loved how the movie ended. The setting of movie was pretty entertaining. I loved the interior design of both places.

No comments: